TERMS OF SERVICE
The Controlled Substances Act Notice & Disclaimer
In compliance with the Controller Substances Act, we are making it clear that all products available on or through our website have less than 0.3% THC and therefore can be taken and consumed without any prescription. However, please note that the products available on Delta Life Hemp Co are not a substitute for medical or physician advice nor any information available on or through our website or products has been evaluated by FDA. These products and services are not for anyone who is under 18, is pregnant or nursing. By using and consuming any of the products available on Delta Life Hemp Co, the customers and users take full responsibility and disclaim us from all liabilities.
- Whereas, Delta Life Hemp Co is a website and e-commerce platform hosted on Shopify; and
- Whereas, Delta Life Hemp Co is a hassle-free online platform to buy all CBD related products; and
- Whereas, these Terms of Service have been drafted to provide information regarding rules, regulations, and conditions set by Delta Life Hemp Co for its website and to provide the information through which the customers and buyers can avail of its services; and
- TERMS OF SERVICE OF THE DELTA LIFE HEMP CO
1.1. User Agreement
- CUSTOMER’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By accessing the Delta Life Hemp Co website and using any of our services, you confirm that:
- You are a mentally fit person who can form legal contracts.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- It would be your responsibility to check whether CBD products are legal to be possessed in your area or state since after order placement we ship to the entire United States. **/+
- You are permitted under the laws applicable to you and any organization which you represent to access our website.
- You are not otherwise subject to any restriction prohibiting access to Delta Life Hemp Co or CBD products by any state or federal authority.
- You understand that the loss of your deposit would mean that you may never gain your money again.
- PAYMENT POLICY ON OUR WEBSITE
The Payment Policy is applicable for the purchase of products available on our website. This Policy has been compiled in accordance with the rules and regulations. The payment is made according to the prices of the products. Our website used the Shopify platform for providing our eCommerce services therefore, the customers and buyers on our website can pay through all the methods available on Shopify. This includes Stripe, PayPal, and credit and debit cards. No other payment method will be accepted unless authorized by the admins or owner of our website. We reserve the right to determine the price of all or any of our product(s).
5.2. Cancellations And Limitations Of Products
We have a right to cancel or limit the quantity of any order for the reasons given below.
- Limited stock on our products.
- Change in the National or state regulation.
- Mistakes in the description, price, or specification of the product.
- Disruptions due to emergencies, natural disasters, lockdowns, etc.
- If payment details are found to be stolen, false, or illegal.
- Illegal or suspicious account activity.
5.3. Order Cancellation And Modifications By The User.
After the order is placed and processed it will not be canceled or terminated. We advise our users to make sure to decide effectively what they are looking for. We will not be held responsible for any termination or cancellation request after the order has been processed.
- USER ACCOUNT, LOG IN, AND PASSWORD
After the account registration, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep the account information confidential. The user alone will be responsible for any activity that happens under his/her/their account whether or not they have authorized it. If any user or account holder of our website has a reason to believe that their account and/or login information has been compromised, they are requested to contact us immediately.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The source code, logos, audio, videos, compositions, words, PDFs or other files, design, videos, samples, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases, and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through our website is the property of Delta Life Hemp Co and is protected by intellectual property laws. If you have used a service or subscription or otherwise entered into a separate agreement with us you will also be subject to the terms of that agreement or those terms of service, which shall prevail in the event of a conflict.
5.1. Grant Of Limited License.
All users and buyers and hereby granted a limited license for the purpose of using our website’s services. Users can use the website of Delta Life Hemp Co in accordance with these terms however, they cannot share, sell or lease any form of information, suggestions or advice offered through Delta Life Hemp Co. You affirm, confirm and agree that you will not exploit any portion of our service and you are not authorized to use any of the services unless you have acquired prior written permission from us.
- REFUND POLICY OF DELTA LIFE HEMP CO
We offer refunds in a limited manner. Please make sure to read our Refund Policy.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
There may be the presence of third-party links through our website whether by us or by other members. These links may lead you to websites, clients, and platforms outside of the website. The links that you may choose to view and follow are at your own risk. Delta Life Hemp Co takes no liability for any linked sites or their content which may change without notice. Any link to any other platform or website does not imply that Delta Life Hemp Co endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, safety, reliability, or quality of the materials provided by such platform or website.
- WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION
By joining and using the website and Delta Life Hemp Co, you are agreeing to terminate all liability for losses you may suffer. You are also agreeing that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Delta Life Hemp Co (firm and company) its owner from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against Delta Life Hemp Co, arising from your participation in or in any way related to the firm’s services, even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim. Liability of any kind by Delta Life Hemp Co, its owner, admins(s), team and staff members, partners, and other associates is hereby expressly disclaimed by Delta Life Hemp Co to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law and regulations.
- ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
9.1. General Rules
- You agree that you will not reveal any information received by Delta Life Hemp Co to anyone else without first confirming from us.
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than what we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
- By accessing our website or and using it the users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, registration, or any information associated with any account they access and use. Henceforth, users agree they are solely responsible for the activities that occur under their account.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website’s content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, or services related to Delta Life Hemp Co’s website in any way nor will you sell them on your own.
- By using our services, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
- You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
- You must not in any way or for any purpose breach these Terms or the terms of any of the documents of these Terms.
- You agree that you will not break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm us now or in the future of our business.
- You will not charge back the amount you already paid.
- You will not Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or a manner that may deem unlawful.
9.2. Breach Of Any Rules or Our Acceptable Use Of Services Policy
If we find that anyone is breaking any rules or in any other case of suspicious behavior, we reserve the right to withdraw access to your account without notice for any actual or suspected breach of these terms or any other documentation referred to in them, including, without limitation, where we suspect that there has been unauthorized access to your account or any unauthorized disclosure of your login information.
9.3. Factors Beyond Our Control
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER
The contents, materials, and information on this website are based solely on research conducted by the owner of Delta Life Hemp Co and are only available for general information purposes and must not be taken as medical or fitness advice. The information on our website is presented for you and is not intended as an offer to buy or sell, or amount to a solicitation or incitement of offer to buy or sell, any products, packages, or subscriptions of any kind, in any way. Any such act shall be your own choice based on your own decisions.
- MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
Although CBD products, hemp, oil and CBD gummies are known to be effective as dietary supplements or help people with their mental, health and physical issues we not claiming them to be the substitute for pharmaceutical drugs or doctor’s professional advice. Moreover, any information on and through Delta Life Hemp Co’s website is for the purpose of disseminating information for the benefit of the people. The information is presented “as is” for your educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe any medical or healthcare-related advice including physical or psychological related issues. The information provided in this document must not be taken as an alternative to any advice by a physician, psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, or any other specialist related to the medical field. The information contained on this website has not been evaluated by FDA and should not be relied on as such. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a medical or health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Do not discontinue professional medical or healthcare provider advice because of something you have read on this website. Information provided on this website or use of any products or services purchased through or via our website does not create a doctor-patient relationship between you and the owner, CEO, staff, team members, and associates of Delta Life Hemp Co.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The users, members and visitors of our website hereby waive, release, and forever discharge all claims for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, contractual, compensatory, tort-based, punitive, or any other damages of any sort arising from any cause or basis whatsoever including but not limited to personal injury, death, or property damage which the buyer or buyer’s heirs, next of kin, executors, assigns, parents, personal representatives, or estate may have or which may hereafter accrue as a result of participation in any activity related to our website, its service including services from the Delta Life Hemp Co.
- RELEASE OF CLAIMS
The buyer to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall indemnify, defend, hold harmless, protect and defend the owner of Delta Life Hemp Co from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, losses, demands, lawsuits, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or resulting from any cause of action for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the negligence or misconduct in connection with participation in any activity related to installation, removal or usage of software, tools, plugins and add-ons of our website. If any such legal claim, demand, or lawsuit arises or be asserted in any way whatsoever related thereto, whether arising under the laws of Canada, the United States or any other country in general, or under any theory of law or equity, the buyer will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the owner, manufacturer, seller, distributor, affiliate or anyone associated with our website from any costs, expenses, or liability including but not limited to the cost of any settlement or judgment made or rendered against the owner of the Delta Life Hemp Co.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms of Service and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States, and any disputes relating to the Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California.
You can contact us at email@example.com to know more about our services.