2. TYPE OF DATA THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS
2.1 Direct Information Collection For Our Services
We will collect information that you will provide us while you are registering a product or buying a product, or communicating with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address (shipping purposes)
- ZIP/Postal code
- Payment Information (Collected through automatic gateways available through WooCommerce)
Since we use the WooCommerce payment platform the cookies stored on the customers’ devices are mainly by WooCommerce. The cookies only help our website to work better by placing the small text/data files on the customers’ devices. Cookies are small data files with tracking identifiers sent by a hosting server or website to a browser, which then stores the files. Cookies are stored in order to remember customers, retain customer preferences, and compile aggregated statistics about customer activity. There are two types of cookies which are called “Session Cookies” and “Permanent Cookies”. Session cookies remain in the customer’s browser only as long as the customer browses the website and is removed when the customer leaves the website, while permanent cookies remain in the browser until they expire or the customer deletes the cookies. Permanent cookies remember login information, previous customer search information, checkout, and cart details. Cookies do not have any information that can reveal a customer’s identity.
Cookies convey information about customer interaction with the website, including page views, weblink clicks, website access, duration of website stay, and other similar actions. This information allows us to track and understand customer activity over a period of time to help us improve our services.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- REASONS FOR CUSTOMERS’ INFORMATION COLLECTION
Unless otherwise stated, information is collected for internal purposes only. This includes such purposes as to :
- Administer the services provided by the website, including informing our customers of any relevant information contained within our website.
- Improve the services of our website.
- Contact the customer for the purpose of research, product development or changes, and customer service.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage accounts.
- Deliver targeted advertising, news, or other promotional material from the website to the customer.
- Enable communication between the website and the customer.
- In the process of selling, expanding, reducing, or acquiring new businesses and assets, customers’ information may be shared with our new partners.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders and payments, and other transactions relating to the website.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of Delta Life Hemp Co’s website.
- Notify the customers of updates on our website.
- Offer new products, services, and recommendations, and request customer feedback.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and respond to product and customer service requests.
5.1. Sharing of Information
Information may be shared in certain instances where disclosure is necessary for our services. We do not sell customers’ information anyway. The sharing of information with the third-party services provider helps us use your information, as described above
6. PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
Under CCPA customers have the following rights.
- Customers have the right to know what personal information our website collects.
- Customers have the right to know who we share their data with.
- Customers have the right to deletion of their data.
- Customers have the right to receive Non-Discrimination services.
7. AGE LIMIT
In compliance with the COPPA act, we are making this notice available that anyone under the age of 18 should not provide us with any data, specifically personal identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we become aware of it. The only way a minor under the age of 18 can use our website is if such a minor has his/her parent’s or guardian’s permission. Otherwise, anyone under the age of 18 should not provide us with any data, specifically personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we become aware of it.
8. DATA PROTECTION PRACTICES
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or type of misuse by unauthorized parties.
10. OPT-OUT RIGHT TO CUSTOMERS FROM NEWSLETTER AND E-MAIL LIST
We give all customers of our website the to opt out of our newsletters, promotional, and commercial email lists by simply contacting us and letting us know. Moreover, the customer has also an option to opt-out by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the commercial email and removing his or her email from our list. This step has been taken in compliance with the anti-spam laws and acts. Please note, we only send emails in order to send information, respond to inquiries, promote our website, and advertise our business. Requests to be deleted from email lists run by the website shall be completed upon a request submitted to our support department at email@example.com.